Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jack Penis Enlarger

Jack Penis Enlarger



Jack Penis Enlarger


I am an average size guy and thought this would be a fun way to try something new in the bedroom.

I first opened it and went WOAH! That is pretty big! After trying it with my wife, we decided It was great, I could still feel everything pretty well and she really loved the feeling of it and had no problem reaching the big O's with it. I used I-D Glide with it and I think any quality lube would also work great with it if necessary for you and your partner.

The material smells a little funny but seems to be of pretty good quality, especially for the price. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try something new and exciting in their life. 

FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details


Jack Penis Enlarger

No comments:

Post a Comment